• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Prjct: Armor Rv2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tyler_bishop

Disabled
Hey.. New to the forums here coming from the hardocforums just figured id start my newest project here.

My current rig.

Athlon Xp 2500 @ 2.2ghz.
1gb Corsair Value (<WOOT!!)
Asus a8n5x-e Deluxe.
30gb ide Maxtor boot drive. 160gb Maxtor Sata Storage.
Antec 550watt TPII.
BFG 6800 GT @ 440/1.2 < Vmod.

New System.

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600.
2gb DDR2 G.Skill.
3x 320gb Seagate Raid 1+0.
BFG Geforce 8800GTS.
Possibly ASUS P5W DH DELUXE.
Antec 550watt TPII.

Thermaltake armor FULLY modded!

!!!!!PICS AND PROGRESS SOON!!!!!

Last edited:
tyler_bishop said:
Hey.. New to the forums here coming from the hardocforums just figured id start my newest project here.

My current rig.

Athlon Xp 2500 @ 2.2ghz.
1gb Corsair Value (<WOOT!!)
Asus a8n5x-e Deluxe.
30gb ide Maxtor boot drive. 160gb Maxtor Sata Storage.
Antec 550watt TPII.
BFG 6800 GT @ 440/1.2 < Vmod.

New System.

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600.
2gb DDR2 G.Skill.
3x 320gb Seagate Raid 1+0.
ATI X1950XTX 512 Crossfire Edtion.
Possibly ASUS P5W DH DELUXE.
Antec 550watt TPII.

Thermaltake armor FULLY modded!

!!!!!PICS AND PROGRESS SOON!!!!!

get the P5B!!! Its alot better for OC'n and a higher end mobo overall.

AC3421 said:
get the P5B!!! Its alot better for OC'n and a higher end mobo overall.

From his GFX choice he wants to go CF...in that case the P5W is essential. There is nothing wrong with the P5W besides it maxes out at ~450.

eh??? I was reading the reviews on those boards.. seem to be doing damn good.. but i really wanted to use the intel matrix raid because ive been seeing amazing results with the seagate 320 on it.

Okey got 80% of every thing sleeved.. ran outa the right size heatshrink and had to stop.

sleeved.jpg

Now im going to cut out a section behind the motherboard in the back plate to place a 4" blue cathode that will cast light out from under the motherboard making it sit on a certin of blue glowing coolness!

tyler_bishop said:
Okey got 80% of every thing sleeved.. ran outa the right size heatshrink and had to stop.

Now im going to cut out a section behind the motherboard in the back plate to place a 4" blue cathode that will cast light out from under the motherboard making it sit on a certin of blue glowing coolness!

Looking great man, I'm anxious to see the curtain of light. Keep us updated!

and :welcome: to the forums!

I've Also decided that I'm going to mod my NV5 Silencer to have blue LED in it..

I thought about buying clear HD tops but I cant afford to risk killing a drive. There is some success rate on those thoe.

Back