• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem with Newegg - Received 3 dead cards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Newegg rep hasnt logged on here since 10/11...

But mistakes happen people... remember that next time you screw up at your job. ;)

The newegg rep changed people about 6 months ago. While the new reps are good at resolving issues when brought to their attention, they are not checking the site as often as the old rep did.

OK maybe i did over react a little bit but still scary. everything I've gotten from new egg works no problem never had anything that needed to be rma so i guess i will be buying from them, still crossing my fingers.

OK maybe i did over react a little bit but still scary. everything I've gotten from new egg works no problem never had anything that needed to be rma so i guess i will be buying from them, still crossing my fingers.

If people stopped shopping at certain places or buying certain brands based off of a single ( or a few) experiences then nobody would shop anywhere or buy anything.

If you have always had good luck with a brand or retailer then don't worry. The only way I would every take other people's opinion on something like that is if there were NOTHING but bad experiences for a LOT of people.

I've shopped at the egg for over 10 years and have never had any issues. They've always been great.

Back