• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Processor Temperature

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shaggy

Registered
hey> whats up?

I am having trouble finding a way to measure the temp. of a processor such as one on a CPU or a GPU or anything really, if you could tell my how , that would be a great help.
Thanks!

Edited out your email addy for your own protection... redduc900

Last edited by a moderator:
hey> whats up?

I am having trouble finding a way to measure the temp. of a processor such as one on a CPU or a GPU or anything really, if you could tell my how , that would be a great help.
Thanks!

[email protected]/

Realtemp will do the CPU just fine, also your BIOS, here's a link for realtemp http://www.techpowerup.com/realtemp/

BTW might wanna keep your email off public posts like this haha, you don't wanna get spammed:thup:

Holy necro thread, anyone else notice this thread is from 2001?

Oh wow.... I just noticed.. I hope the responses were good enough to make up for an 11 year wait =/ does anyone clean out the forum to make sure that dead threads are removed? I mean, some threads should stay but really old questions can go sometimes right? Just a thought

I think we should stop spamming this thread already and let it die......again. Considering the user hasnt been at the site itself for 3 years...

Back