• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: "Final Phase"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yea, Jin adds a third set of wheels in the middle in order to support the extra weight of the compressor in the middle...

In a few minutes I will post pics of my new 8800gtx and my second 2007 wfp. :)

OK, some pics as promised...

Old news now but, 8800GTX :drool:
Setup022.jpg

Free from the box!!
Setup008.jpg

Style shot
Setup006.jpg

My new P5B deluxe, thanks toddm
Setup004-1.jpg

Pretty light
Setup016.jpg

Installation in my Armor.
Setup010.jpg

Some dualy 2007wfp :) :)
Setup026.jpg

thats all for now, I will post some more stuff later!

Thanks for all the comments guys...

Well, I dont have alot to pay for since I am still in High School so most of my money goes towards my girlfriend and my electronic stuff, lol.

damn, those dual 2007's are rockin, not to mention the 8800 :drool:
and here's a few pics of what you'll have to look forward to ;)

S5300022-1.jpg

S5300021.jpg

What would you compare the noise level to when running on phase (please give a common noise), and what kind of upkeep is required?

Thanks!

Seven said:
That is too glorious.
LOL totaly +1 on that one.

That is some hardware to drool over for sure!
The best i can do is build an external WC enclosure to look like a phase box :rolleyes:

Again - Exelent work!

updawg said:
What would you compare the noise level to when running on phase (please give a common noise), and what kind of upkeep is required?

Thanks!
well I can't hear the compressor over the 2 120mm fans running with it, when the unit first turns on, you can hear the compressor, once it turns the system on, the other 120mm panaflo h1a kicks in and I can't hear it anymore.

Thanks Tod for the pics :drool: and I sent a PM to ya, we need to exchange heat...and thanks for the great deal, this board was mint and shipped nicely.

I just got my OCZ Platinums in which I will use until I get some Crucial Annys and then I will out the OCZ up for sale.

Ill get some more pics later on.

Yep... I am having alot of problems with my parents right now and I had to make the decision to sell this stuff off for now. If I dont pay back my parents 2000 dollars buy december I will be kicked out of the house...but you dont want to hear my sob story, In short this project is canceled.

Back