• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: Metal Slug

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nah, that would be kind of expensive and ineffective. But I have done some work with high pressure air powered guns.

It also equals lawsuits, and nerf would be just as much fun but without the having to go to court for shooting someone in the face with a ball of ice
Actually, what would not be a law suit. That would be jail time. You wear paint ball masks because if you get hit in the eye the paintball is not the only thing thats prone to pop.

not when they're frozen, and he said evil fun which i assumed meant goin and shooting random cars, ppl, and pets. My cuz got shot in the eye with an airsoft, now his eye is permanently dilated, be careful.

Are you still working on the case slug? If not when will/may you continue to work on this? I'd love to see this great mod finished, your total customization of everything in and on the case has inspired me to make my own case and mod the hell out of it as well, lol. Thanks! NOW GO WORK ON THAT CASE!

It's 99.99% done and fully functional. I have neglected to take pictures and I didn't get around to adding lights or a new internal cover over the drive bays.

This machine eventually will see primary use as a controller for the CNC Router I'm trying to save up and buy in the next month or two.

It's 99.99% done and fully functional. I have neglected to take pictures and I didn't get around to adding lights or a new internal cover over the drive bays.

This machine eventually will see primary use as a controller for the CNC Router I'm trying to save up and buy in the next month or two.

Where's the finished pictures you promised sluggy? I'd love to see how this mod turned out in the end, so many great ideas and mods were used and done, I'd love to see all that greatness finished. And what exactly is a CNC Router, and how will that help or contribute to your mods and what will/does the controller do? When you take the finished project pics don't forget to include a pic of the motherboard cover, i think that that was certainly one of the coolest/innovative things done in this mod.

Wow... from game rig to htpc to cnc controller. sweet! Love the look, wish I had the resources and imagination for something similar :)

Wow Slug, you have an amazing ability for creativity and craftsmanship! The parts your putting out and how they fit together looks like they were casted!

If your doing all that with just a standard mill and lathe, I can't wait to see what your gonna be putting out with a CNC mill!

Back