• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PSN Firmware 2.4 is Out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The networking thingy on mine has been playing up since the update.

Mine is fine.

The advantage 2.40 has over the Xbox Dash is that, when you hit the PS button, you don't just get a little menu where you can check messages and play music. You can access the wholllllllllllle XMB. So you can change settings, read messages, and eventually be able to play music and view photos while still in a game.

That'll come in very handy once you're able to listen to internet radio while playing a driving game...

UPDATE 2.41 IS OUT NOW

Yes Sony have released 2.41 firmware to fix whatever was causing the problems with 2.40 only thing people have noticed so far is that they have changed the Platinum trophy in your profile card to something thats looks well...er.... platinum.

Thats all.

UPDATE 2.41 IS OUT NOW

Yes Sony have released 2.41 firmware to fix whatever was causing the problems with 2.40 only thing people have noticed so far is that they have changed the Platinum trophy in your profile card to something thats looks well...er.... platinum.

Thats all.

Seems I was wrong... I really DID have all sorts of weird network problems with 2.40. Not to mention the chat got buggy as all hell...

Back