• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PSPs Greatest Game Gets an Update

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rainless

Old Member
Well... it actually got the update in May, but it's here now.

Killzone: Liberation has been updated to version 1.2 giving you Online multiplayer and a whole new Episode. For those of you who felt the ending was a little "iffy"... Episode 5 should take care of that. And once you finish that there are two new combat missions that can either be played online or adhoc as well as a slew of other goodies.

It seems these things were supposed to be available from launch but they had problems getting things working over the PSPs network so it wasn't released until May.

I love the fact that portable games have downloadable content. Even the DS... which doesn't even have a memory card... has downloadable content. I was able to download new cards and costumes and a whole lot of other stuff in Yu-Gi-Oh 2007. (I'm guessing DS Lite games are really just 1 gig or 512mb SD cards and that they usually have space left over.)

I was so thrilled after updating Killzone that I went on ahead and updated my PSP firmware to 3.52 M33-2.

Back