• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Put forth your recomendation's for TheSpotlight.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
dfonda, I must say you are doing a really great job and thanks to keeping the Spotlight alive! it is a very good way to get to know our teammates!!

btw, may be you want to make a new thread for all the spotlight entries since the old site is very outdated.

dfonda, I must say you are doing a really great job and thanks to keeping the Spotlight alive! it is a very good way to get to know our teammates!!

btw, may be you want to make a new thread for all the spotlight entries since the old site is very outdated.

Thanks G. Yes I couldn't figure out what to do with the old wordpress thread so I am putting everyone in this one. I have #1(see OP), I just need to add all the others. Then we will have them all in order and I'll take good care of this until we run out of spotlights .

We look good for a year!!:)

Well I just got a notification that windows 7 RC is going to die on me in 12 days time. since "reformat the computer" is just under "submit an interview" on the todo list I guess I got less than 12 days to clear the entire list and finish all my projects... ;
I have my own RC to take care of as well Win 7 premium is on its way. I can't wait I haven't been able to update my Graphics drivers.At least so they work with mixed gpu's.

Last edited:
I am going to nominate GeneralMac as well. He first came in as a powerhouse, then seemed to fade away for a bit, but he seems to be back, and may even have a few tricks up his sleeve.

I suggest people be pulled from the Active list, on kakostats.

In what manner W? Do you mean get nominated then check stats for activity.

Or just nominate according to stats?

The less active folders seem just as worthy for a spotlight. With consistency being the main ingredient, also a presence in the forums.

I am going to nominate GeneralMac as well. He first came in as a powerhouse, then seemed to fade away for a bit, but he seems to be back, and may even have a few tricks up his sleeve.
Added to OP.:)

"Bumpage"

The OP(First Post) has all the Spotlights in it now for anyone who wants to learn more about these Folding Characters:)

The impending victims are also all listed and their status.:)

Temporarily stuck while we work on getting the Stickie's reorganized. I just wanted to be sure this one doesn't get lost to the archives.:thup:

I am not sure its a good thing....I needed to get Bukkake's attention....I am afraid he may not look up here!:-/

If anyone engages B in a conversation send him up here!

Would any one like to volunteer for next months spotlight interview? I promise it won't hurt!:)

Any one on this list still interested?

dylskee (interviewed Pending publication July 1st...asked to hold)
HayesK (Interview sent waiting return,resent)
ozzlo (Interview sent waiting return,resent)
Computekinc.us (Interview sent waiting return, resent)
StaTek (Interview sent waiting return)
Bukkake (Not receiving PM's)
PhilColwill (sending soon, awaiting his acceptance)
wingless (Nominated sending soon)
Norcalsteve (Taking a break, will send when Steve gets back in August)
GeneralMac (No longer active, awaiting returnSent)
Methal Sent

Sure I would do one.

Great!:beer: I know there is a great deal of interest in you powerful farm. I'll go over the interview form and see if I can personalize the questions a bit. I'll PM it to you within a day or so. Your RAC for Rosetta is off the charts! Congrats! Its got to be a Team record!

Last edited:
Back