• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Put forth your recomendation's for TheSpotlight.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Its probably already been done but what about Harlam? Dismorphic has been folding like mad for about the last 10 months, he might be a good candidate as well.

Dismorphic has been added, harlam's was done a while ago. Chances are you will see his again when we start working on updating the older ones.

Wait, what? I've been added? Did I miss a thread somewhere or a PM? Resend! :p

No I have a couple a folks I am waiting replies on and I didn't want to let them off the hook. Everyone who is mentioned will receive the interview. I hate to see someone do the interview and then have to wait month's to see it published.

I am not sure if its the best way or not , but rest assured your booked!!!:thup:

I need Chasr to put his arm around HaysK(In a strictly Platonic way):) and Cajole him into returning his:attn:....

and
Ozzlo...I guess I'll have to bribe with Hardware to return his!!:D

We are on a 1 a month schedule so bear with me.

EDIT: Now that you have excepted I'll get the Interview form to you this weekend Dismorphic.:thup:

Last edited:
I havn't even finished out the folding contest yet, And I got to get my rig back up and running, the interview is still pretty low on the priority list for me. Been ill lately which has not been helping...

although... a hardware bribe WOULD probably go a long ways to hasten it's completion ;)

I hereby nominate GIXXERGUY6 and Norcalsteve for the spotlight. They are both somewhat new to the team, but have started a little bit of smack talk back and forth, and have been flying up the ranks like a couple of apes fighting over the last banana. They are even showing up on my threats list.:eek:

I havn't even finished out the folding contest yet, And I got to get my rig back up and running, the interview is still pretty low on the priority list for me. Been ill lately which has not been helping...

although... a hardware bribe WOULD probably go a long ways to hasten it's completion ;)

What do you need kind Sir?:)

I hereby nominate GIXXERGUY6 and Norcalsteve for the spotlight. They are both somewhat new to the team, but have started a little bit of smack talk back and forth, and have been flying up the ranks like a couple of apes fighting over the last banana. They are even showing up on my threats list.:eek:
They forgot to tell you when you turned blue part of the job was keeping folks OFF your threats list...Please get on that!!:D

I've been trying to think of something that I could possibly need but right now, all I have are "wants"... :(

I'm pretty sure everyone here wants the new nvidia cards that are going to come out in a few months so I don't think I can rule my wants as particularly special...

I've been trying to think of something that I could possibly need but right now, all I have are "wants"... :(

I'm pretty sure everyone here wants the new nvidia cards that are going to come out in a few months so I don't think I can rule my wants as particularly special...

You are very deserving and your Birthday is coming up!:) Not to put any pressure on you but I did get an interview returned in one hour from someone...with pics....so it can be done.:chair::D

Well I just got a notification that windows 7 RC is going to die on me in 12 days time. since "reformat the computer" is just under "submit an interview" on the todo list I guess I got less than 12 days to clear the entire list and finish all my projects... ;)

also... my birthday was in november... where did you see it was coming up? :eh?:

*edit ohhh... my forum birthday I see nevermind *DOH*

Holy Cow i'm going to be 8 years old!!! has it really been that long?

Back