• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE PWM Fan Roundup: Twenty-Four 120 mm Case Fans Tested

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Great read! :salute: Thanks for taking the time and putting up a roundup like this since I feel its been a while since one was done. Once again, this validates the king of the hill is still, the king of the hill! :clap:

I know there's tons of fans out there but wished the Swfitech Helix 120s were included in the testing because I was possibly thinking of changing all my 9 budgeted Helix 120 fans for those PWM AP-15s. I've gotten mixed messages by a few that told me there was really not much of a difference from owning both so I've been on the fence about that.

Thanks again!

My guess is that the Swiftech Helix is the same fan as the Titan Kukri. Compare photos and official specs.

My guess is that the Swiftech Helix is the same fan as the Titan Kukri. Compare photos and official specs.

Wow. Same bearing, look of the blade design, etc. Just the higher spec'd data on the Titan throws me off. lol

So, in short. I should treasure my GT AP-15's (I have.. 3? Or maybe 2) and my GT AP-13 at 1150rpm and never let them go. Even after all this time, they still seem to outperform the pack.

So, in short. I should treasure my GT AP-15's (I have.. 3? Or maybe 2) and my GT AP-13 at 1150rpm and never let them go. Even after all this time, they still seem to outperform the pack.

My favorite among the Scythe GT fans is the 800rpm AP-12's. My favorite GT is the 2150rpm PWM. If you can find any of those, they are a treasure.

Never got any of those PWM ones. :\. I also sold a GT AP-13 to a friend for 10 bucks... Bad mistake haha. 1150rpm I think is a good place to be, though my noiseblockers are at 800rpm

Back