• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PWM Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
IdeaMagnate said:
I just found a place that will give me a quote for the Micrel chips.
If this works, I may end up buying several and selling them. How many would be interested?

I'm very interested, I might buy 4 or 5 If they are not too much and I have $cash$ at the time. About how much would they be each?

The first place I found hasn't emailed me back yet.
I found another place (techsonic) that responded to my request, but they're out of stock.

fireflew said:

too bad they are out of stock... hopefully they get some in soon =)
They said that they'd email me as soon as they get some in, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

How about that place that sold them in 50-packs (Costco, perhaps?)? If there's enough interest, it could work out. At any rate, it wouldn't be too much harder than selling US$50 worth than it would be selling 50 chips.

Edit: While digging, I found this site. It's not exactly what we're looking for, but it's got a great DIY solution for those who are familiar with electronics.

Last edited:
oh boy an op-amp... lol heh I will see if I can find that link again... I dont remember... the only diffrence is probally the 'power up' time on the microtel IC... not certain though did not really read that link throughly... looks interisting though... too tired... 18 hours straight of moving are too much.... I will look at it later and try to say something more inteligent.

Back