• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick Question... Are Coolermaster Case Fans Uv Reactive?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MadInsane

Yes or No. Like the ones that are "best seller" at new egg and run at 25 db. My current vantec fans are driving me frickin looney with the noise level, but i just love their uv glow. :D :mad:

ive looked at coolermaster case fans before, all i have to say is that they suck *** CFM wise, but i cant be shure unless you post a link to the ones you are talking about.
i would recommend some panflows,evercools,or deltas(if you can stand the noise) cause from what ive seen the coolermasters cant move air worth anything. heck my origional case fans(cheapo ones) moved more air than them at the same DB level.
you will probably want case fans that move 30-40 CFM and i think you can get panflows/evercools that move that much air at 20-30DB levels.

sorry didnt know you were talking about the led ones.
the black and clear ones ive seen are total crap compared to other fans ive seen/used.
ive never seen thouse led coolermasters though, they might be a good buy.
personally i would go with a delta but thats just me.
if they are led fans why the heck would you need them to be uv reactive as the leds would be so bright you wouldnt be able to see the uv stuff.
hope they are up to youre expectations, my experience with them has been bad though.
for example i think winfast cards are total BS while i have friends that think the same and other friends that think they are the best card on earth.
its all personal experience.
hope you like them

Last edited:
Back