• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick question on radiator amout.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NiteSmoker17

I just added my 670 to my loop. Not seeing much in the way of higher temp but wanted to ask if my 360 worth of rad is enough for my cpu/gpu loop? Specs r in sig at current speeds. Under bench the highest I've see gpu was 46c. Which is way lower then 65-67c with stock cooler on gpu.

I just added my 670 to my loop. Not seeing much in the way of higher temp but wanted to ask if my 360 worth of rad is enough for my cpu/gpu loop? Specs r in sig at current speeds. Under bench the highest I've see gpu was 46c. Which is way lower then 65-67c with stock cooler on gpu.

Looks good to me. You won't get the best delta-temps but you should be in the 10c-15c +/- Delta-T range is my guess.

If you fold, see what shows up after 30mins-4hrs. Should tell you how the system responds now.

Just make sure you got good air and water flow is all that matters now.

Back