• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quoth the Rainless...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Those side panel slots look familiar, but I can not remember and it is bugging me.

What case is that?

Oh I don't know... Some weird german thing. I got it in Paris.

EDIT: No dice. I found the receipt, but it just says Generic case with 400w power supply. I purchased it 8-01-05.

Had the box to it... but of course that was some time ago. (I still have every receipt I've ever been given though ;) )

Last edited:
i just realized you had a PondMaster 750, how long have you had it. and has it made any funny noises?

the last Pondmaster i had broke down on me in 4 months of 24\7 use =\

i just realized you had a PondMaster 750, how long have you had it. and has it made any funny noises?

the last Pondmaster i had broke down on me in 4 months of 24\7 use =\

That's why I have FOUR of them. :)

They were on clearance at PetSmart. I've been meaning to get a couple more, but I might just pick up a D5 instead.

I like having a pump that I can plug in. If I do get an MCP655 I'll mod it so I can plug it into the wall.

After doing it this way... connecting a pump to a power supply just seems STUPID.

I've had this thing since... Hmm... I want to say December?

yea i like to have my pump to the wall also , lol so i got an Iwaki and rigged it so i get wall power =p

and i always leave my loop on even if my PC is off

lol, it was directed at me...

though i need charts and conclusions...

to many variables for me to judge it. i'm not saying its a bad rad, i just stick with swiftech as they are a good price and performance.

Back