• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rampage 2 in da house!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
In RMA hell . Sent my board 2/23, called them status is waiting. I asked waiting for what? The rep didn't know and was supposed to get back to me....still waiting.

Why are you RMA'ing the board? i read through the whole thread did somthing go wrong i just ordered a RPII for my self!

was also wanting to know the same thinking of going the rampage 2 route so trying to read up as much as I can.

was also wanting to know the same thinking of going the rampage 2 route so trying to read up as much as I can.

I PM'ed This is what he said.

mgoode said:
[BIOS]O.o said:
mgoode said:
[BIOS]O.o said:
i was reading in some of your threads about how you had to RMA twice where you talking about the i7 or the RPII? did you have any problems with ether of these product or where you just RMA because you wanted the D0 i7?

I was talking about the board RPII, I finally got a good one. This board runs great but I saw EVGA just released a New version of the Classified so I will try that out:)
Your saying some of the boards went bad? or did you just want to see if you go a diffrent one if it would work better. lol i just ordered one and now im like freaking out thinking alot of these board fail.

No dont freak out the RPII is a great board I bought my board in November when they first came out and I got a bad one I had to RMA it and they sent me one back that the PCIe slots didnt work.

The RPII is very solid you will enjoy it!!!

No offense, but yeah why the EVGA board ??

Sick P-Funk on em, G. Clinton FTW. Funk em to death hehe.

I guess I shouldn't say much not using either yet.

I'll just follow along on your experiments :)

Had some buddies way back when I was in the service long ago got me listening to Parliment, I got them listening to J. Geils and the Clash etc at the time hehe.

Sorry got off track a bit there :beer:

I guess that Rampage is about 6 months old though, newer than mine still :)

Last edited:
Thread is back from the dead:)

The Rampage II is a great board, here she is taking my 920 DO for a walk
4631 super pi and 4.3 prime stable:

Attachments

• DO%20Baby.jpg
    DO%20Baby.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 4_3%20baby.jpg
    4_3%20baby.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 96
Very nice i just got rig set up running Prime right now 180X20 @ 1.264 temps in the mid 60's Id think id have better temps with the coolermaster V8 but i cant complain... This is still on the stock BIOS. witch version are you running? link? id rather not go water what cooler do you recomend for about $80 or so? Thanka again. PM comin your way?

PM replied. I am running bios 1306. As for air coolers I haven't run on air for years but i hear good things about the TRUE.

hey all.

new to the forum and overclocking. I am new as they come.

I just built my first computer and would like to overclock but I am clueless so have mercy on me

here is my specs

Core i7 940
12gb Corsair DDR3 1600 mem
Asus Rampage II Extreme
1100 watt psu
Coolermaster V-10
2 EVGA GTX 295
2 OCZ Vertex 250gb SSD in Raid.
Cosmos S case

I think the specs are very good and had a friend suggest the parts

so can some one do me a solid and help me OC this to 3.8ghz which I think is about as high as I want to go on air.

I really need someone to list each setting in the bios.

I truly appreciate !!!!!

I would like to OC

Back