• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ran out of games to play :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
what happened to NFS?

you might not like undercover, but you definitely have to try ProStreet. i'd say there's about 20 hours gameplay to finish every race (or dominate). and you'd spend hours customising the cars alone, if you like cars.

other than that, i'd say try Far Cry 2, Rainbow Six Vegas1/2 , Brothers in Arm hell's highway...what else do i have installed...GRID!

and maybe UT3 :thup:

I was there that weekend visiting but I had no idea of this :eek: - How did you know he was the guy?

I was at Suite Lounge in Old Town Chicago, (North and Wells). This girl I'm 'hanging out with', heh heh, is really good friends with him and his band. He was there that night and told me all about the process wearing the suit with the little motion capture balls on it. He even demonstrated a few moves, LOL! I was completely hamered though and for all I know, he could have said he was the King of Norway and I would have beleived him.

I was at Suite Lounge in Old Town Chicago, (North and Wells). This girl I'm 'hanging out with', heh heh, is really good friends with him and his band. He was there that night and told me all about the process wearing the suit with the little motion capture balls on it. He even demonstrated a few moves, LOL! I was completely hamered though and for all I know, he could have said he was the King of Norway and I would have beleived him.

Haha, nice. Showing off his ninja moves :sn:!

Another off topic post. Me and my friend were quite a bit tipsy one night in downtown Providence, and my friend ran into this guy who he SWORE was Billy Bob Thorton. Made me take a picture with him and the guy and everything.

On topic. I'm an MMO fan, try one of them, especially if your bored of single player games.

As for an MMORPG, Lineage 2, It's a bit grindy but you could play this game for years and not have done it all. Not to mention the PVP and just the game mechanics is 2nd to none. Play on one of the highly populated servers, they offer trial accounts 100%(no CC required) free for 10 days a couple times a year, if you can snag one you only pay 10 bucks for the client assuming you want to keep your subscription.

I just wasn't a huge fan of the story.... i love games like these (currently playing Fallout 3 and i think it's way better) but i just didnt feel very involved, i found myself exploring the galaxy and doing side missions a lot more than getting on with the main quest. Some part of the story was good, the odd little twist but it just didnt do it for me... apart from that i loved the game!!

Back