• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Razer Deathadder 3.05 Driver

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kairus

While installing the 3.05 drivers for the 3.5g Deathadder, I noticed the publisher just didn't seem right... Here's a screenshot:
Why is G-SPY Co., Ltd. signing Razer's drivers? Something doesn't seem right here! I was wondering if anyone else noticed this? I googled the "company" and couldn't really find anything, I know in the past razer's support website was hacked, and it wouldn't surprise me if it happened again.

The download for the drivers was modified a few days ago: Modified: 09 Mar 2012 03:06 AM at the download link http://www.razersupport.com/index.p...wnload&downloaditemid=794&nav=0,76,168,48,147 Seems fishy...

Yup.. I just updated the drivers on my DA Black Edition and did not get any of that G-Spy nonsense.

my Lachesis died and I bought a DeathAdder yesterday. Also got this. I didn't think much of it at the time and hit ok. Ran Kaspersky scans nothing came up. Hope I'm ok :(

It's nothing, just junk added by razor for some reason. Like when updating java and it trys to have you add the ask tool bar or download google crome.

Back