• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Recommend me a case I could take to middle earth and back!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You pay a premium for Lian Li cases. I myself haven't found them to be extraordinary. I normally purchase a case that is up to 70% of my liking and the other 30% comes from my additions through modding to make the case last from the Fellowship to the Pelennor Fields.

Back to your question, yes, it is a very solid case :)

Lian-Li are actually pretty thin cases so they probably won't take a beating like you are looking for. With the thin aluminum pieces that make them look pretty you lose the integrity of a good ol' steel case. Like Xterra, I find one that fits my needs after some changes I do myself. A hole there, saw here, and a great case is made. I would find a steel one and cut to your liking and save all the money you would spend on Lian-Li.

Lian-Li are actually pretty thin cases so they probably won't take a beating like you are looking for. With the thin aluminum pieces that make them look pretty you lose the integrity of a good ol' steel case. Like Xterra, I find one that fits my needs after some changes I do myself. A hole there, saw here, and a great case is made. I would find a steel one and cut to your liking and save all the money you would spend on Lian-Li.

Thanks man I actually decided on this case for my watercooling

http://www.dangerden.com/store/dd-double-wide-tower-21-black-series-edition.html

Back