• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Reformat order?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TickleMyElmo

So I find myself doing a lot of reformatting. Does this look about the right order and programs?
Also, am I missing anything out. You would think I'd have this down pat by now. But I just want to make perfectly sure I am doing this correctly. Any and all opinions and truths will help. Thank's again guys.

Audacity
Battle.net/World of Warcraft
Corsair Link
Corsair Utility Engine
Asus Aura
Asus GPU Tweak
CPU-Z
GPU-Z
Kaspersky
Malwarebytes
Samsung Magician
Spybot
SuperAntiSpyware
Core Temp/Real Temp
CCleaner
Logitech Updates (mouse, webcam)
Steam
7-Zip
Blue Screen View
HP Printer
Winamp
HW info
Thaiphoon
VLC Media Player

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't know how to remove that dang link. Sorry.

Attachments

• Reformat Programs .txt
    351 bytes · Views: 13
Order? Of software? Whatever you want and whatever you want.

Windows, chipset and me drivers, gpu, audio, usb...

....after that, it doesnt matter so much. As far as what software to add, well, thats up to you. Seems lime an exhaustive list.

I'm not even sure I understand what you are asking, TMElmo.

Are you asking about (how to?) reformat disks or are you asking about how to go about putting back programs on the disk after you reformat?

And why are you having to do so much reformatting? Are your disks beginning to fail so that you are getting file corruption?

I'm wondering that too about the reformatting. If you're having to reformat that much, do it once and then clone that install so you can just restore it whenever you want vs reinstalling everything.

Back