• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Request for recommended Email Clients

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Toasty_Squirrel

So I've been using Thunderbird like crazy for years and for the most part am very pleased with it. It manages my Gmail accounts great and my private domain accounts... fairly well. The latter's the problem. Oftentimes if I send an email from my private domain account (www_mydomain_com addresses) via Thunderbird, my emails get flagged as SPAM. :( Which sucks for personal stuff but even more so for business correspondence. However sending emails via my domain's webmail interface works like a champ.

I wondered if I could get some recommendations from the OCF inhabitants on their favorite (non-web) email clients. Something that's IMAP friendly, Gmail friendly, Yahoo (free version) friendly would be nice too, FREE is good but not necessary.

Again, I love Thunderbird.... but that fact that email from every one of my domains is randomly marked as SPAM on the receiving end when sent by TB, is really annoying.

I really appreciate any input and opinions guys. :thup:

Back