• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Reservoir/pump + drain location (walve)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Droidene

Registered
Im still trying to figure out what i should buy when it come to reservoir/pump, and since im new at this.. i perhap want this:
reservoir.jpg
What i cant figure out is, how in the world im gonna place a walve in the system?
Anyone got a idea?

That all depends on what case you'll be using. A list of your PC components including case and water cooling loop will go a long way as well as searching with keywords "liquid cooling" of said case can help you see what many others have done with said case.

Iv scouted everywhere, but mostly seems to have "custom" reservoir combined with other kind of "block" that sit on top of pump wich give you more "inlet or outlet", what im concern is where do i place walve? on the inlet or outlet?
I do not have all the parts, but i do know what im gonna build.
Case: Fractal Design Define "S"
Radiator: two of em, 360 and 240 (Where im gonna place 360 on top, 240 in front), mind you.. x-flow.
Tubes: Hard tube.

So... flow direction would be like this:
Outlet --> GPU --> CPU --> Rads + Rads --> and then back to reservoir (inlet)... so i supose i need a walve before water gets to inlet.. some sort of T or Y plug to attack walve to it.
I cant seem to find a system who has exacly that "all in one combined reservoir / pump i just posted who has a walve.

Back