• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RTX 4090

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ya, when i plugged mine in, i made SURE they were fully seated. The click wasn't enough, i got up close and personal to verify the plug couldn't go any further hehe

ya, when i plugged mine in, i made SURE they were fully seated. The click wasn't enough, i got up close and personal to verify the plug couldn't go any further hehe
Are you sure it's in all the way? you better check again :rofl:

Anyone have a Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC card?, I need to know how long it is?

• Card Length
    356.1mm x 150.1mm x 71.4mm / 14" x 5.9" x 2.8"
To sum it up, it's huge. :) Holy cow!

how you gonna fit 2 4090s on that? unless you use riser cables and mount them above the board. I was actually looking at this board

Who said I was going to put 2 in that MB? :rofl:

I am using a HAF 932 too and if possible I would like to not get a new case. Can you tell me how you removed the hdd cage to make room for the card?
Did you also have to remove the side fan too for the card to fit?

I am using a HAF 932 too and if possible I would like to not get a new case. Can you tell me how you removed the hdd cage to make room for the card?
Did you also have to remove the side fan too for the card to fit?
Drill out the rivets on the bottom and top of the drive cage, be sure you remove the MB so as not to get bits of metal on your electronics.
There is room but just barely.

Thank you. I noticed that the card you are using is 150mm wide and the case has 172mm clearance. How did you manage to fit the fan?

Imagine if there was a motherboard that could run two RTX 4000 series cards at PCIe 4.0 x16 under Windows, or Ubutu.

Does 5.0 x8 count (same bandwidth)? Plenty of that exists. I also recall some x299 can run 4.0x16 x2 too.

Could you post the pic if it isn't too much of a hassle?
I don't think it's mounted normally, not vertically... so that axis shouldn't matter to case width(?).

Back