• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

S340 radiator advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I never knew a 490 existed. Now, there was a GTX 460 2WIN which is two GTX 460's, but never a 490. There was a 590 though, but that wasn't two 460's either.

The terminology is a little odd in how you mention 280x280mm. I wouldn't want him to go get a square radiator that likely wouldn't fit in a case. Typically we say X x 120/140mm instead of alluding to a square radiator of which only a couple exist.

Merged your double posts again. :)

EDIT: Looks like it was a twinkle in their eye, but never became more than that: http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/10/visualized-nvidias-dual-fermi-card-that-never-was/

EDIT2: My apologies for being so literal. I have seen mistakes happen on this front before is why I am mentioning it. :)

YOUR RIGHT, I THOUGHT THEY MADE THE 2X 460 INTO THE 490, MY BAD!:screwy: I remember seeing a Dual gtx 460 on the shelf on compusa (TigerDirect now) when i got my 470 in 2012, maybe it was the advertisement for the 590, becuase I do remember the 500 just coming out, that was the reason why I bought the 470, because they were on sale at the time.

So the GTX 4602WIN is what I was thinking? They didn't make a card like the GTX 690? I must of got the GTX 690 and the Fictitious 490 mixed up, like I said, I remember seeing it back in 2012. I just don't remember where.

Last edited:
Back