• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Same WU?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aeiou

I have now gotten the same WU (p1475) like 3 times in a row now.... Seems kind of fishy. Doesn't look like I'm being credited for them when they're done, either. It was not doing this before and I see no reason why it should be. My processor is not overclocked and runs at about 45C maximum when it is really warm in my room, 39 usually. any reason why this would happen?

It is usual for it to get 3 of the same wus in a row. Something is not right if you are not getting credited for them though. The logfile shows them being completed and then sent in successfully right?

in the log it says something about the wu on the disk is invalid and that the core is old. It downloaded a new core, but it did that same thing over again 3 times. Should I try reinstalling f@H?

Post up your fahlog so we can take a look at it. My DFI rig just d/l'ed a new core just a few minutes ago with the new wu it just got too.

post your FAHlog.txt is easier.
check the # of Run, Clone and Gen . every WU has different #

i think youre alright, my main rig gets the same 600pt bigpacket (i htink 1301, but im not sure cause im not on it right now) like 20 times in a row

Looks to me like Stanford screwed the pooch with either the wu or the core for you, aeiou. I see nothing in your fahlog that would show system instability; it looks like the wu and the core version arn't jiving for some reason and that's on Stanford's end and not yours. BTW, it looks like the previous p1475 uploaded just fine to Stanford under the username "True_Amd_Folders" (without the quotes) and to Team 32.

Back