• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samsung 2333SW 23” WS 1080p LCD Monitor $162 shipped + tax

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ach3r0n

Samsung 2333SW 23” WS 1080p LCD $162 shipped + tax

Dell Small Business has the Samsung 2333SW 23” Widescreen Black Flat Panel LCD Monitor for $161.99 w/ free 3-5 day shipping + tax. Residents of CA will have to pay the tree-hugger disposal fees. (I say this with love as I am a bit of a tree-hugger myself.)

Add it to your cart to see the sale price of $179.99 Enter coupon code VBGH?K188CBWMC for another $18 off. Checkout and you will see that 3-5 day shipping is free.

The reviews for this monitor are all excellent. The only 2 real possible negatives are that it does not have an HDMI port and it does not come with a DVI cable. You can pick up a DVI cable at Monoprice for $10 so no big deal there - or maybe you still have one from your old monitor like I do. It has the 5s response time btw and I know a lot of gamers will want 2s. I don't do games, just lots of movies so this was perfect for me.

If you're thinking about it, think fast as I don't think these will last long.

Full specs at Samsung's website

Price comparison from NewEgg which includes a dreaded mail-in-rebate

Deal is alive again ... not sure for how long so be quick if you're interested. :)

Edit: Alternate deal which is also pretty good but includes a MIR.

SAMSUNG Toc T220HD Rose Black 22" 5ms HDMI Widescreen HDTV Monitor - Retail is $269.99 at NewEgg with free shipping. You can use coupon code LCD05SAM for $20 off and then there is a $50 MIR bringing the total to $199.99. Higher resolution, built-in tuner, remote control and DVI cable.

Last edited:
The coupon code works for me, but when I add it to the cart, it still shows up as $279.99

Deal is alive again ... not sure for how long so be quick if you're interested. :)

Back