• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SATA6.....9V9V9V9V9V9V.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No idea offhand, but what disk is actually on there? Did it read it before and not now? What does the SMART data say about the drive.. is it show good?

Drive is good(i think) smart shows good.
Funny thing, I restarted with lower overclock and it's back to normal..also all correct info,showed up again..

:shock::chair: I should probably stop playing with numbers in bios before I break stuff.View attachment 194508

Oh no, I never ever touched that, nor did I ever change its voltage.

Any chance you raised a clock that inadvertently raised PCIe speed? And what/how old is your PSU? I ask because I don't usually see a problem like that from anything but voltage issues (too much, to little) if the PCIe speed hasn't been raised.

Is the PCIe Frequency on Auto or set to 100? Leaving it on Auto can corrupt HDD data, make sure it is manually set to 100.

Edit: I see it is set to 100 - saw a screenshot in your other thread.

Always at 100. Pcie freq is separate, so i,don't think it,can get bumped with bclk
Psu is same age as computer. 2007-8? When 920s came,out.,it's 750w if,i,remember. Voltages seem ok.

I'll keep an eye on everyrhing now. I don't do any critical important computing and data is backed. Also thaty drive doesn't hold critical data.

I'll chack what psu it is tomorrow. It was built by alienwqre, but power supply could be anything

If you have a multimeter you can check actual voltage. It's likely a decent PSU in an Alienware, but it is getting up there in age. It may well have just been a side effect of CPU clock speed, but it doesn't hurt to check everything just in case.

Back