• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Scratch Build] ROG V-3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Truly astounding, love the 24pin through the mobo tray. :clap:

Did you do that with a drill press or milling machine?

So, I got one more post about this project.

Last week I heard from a company from Taiwan - Li Heat Industry. http://liheat.com.tw,http://yawacu.blogspot.cz. This company deals with computer technology and also beginning to offer PCI-E extension cords superior quality.

Extension cords that I used I was from eBay about a kilo. It worked, but sometimes there were outages or even crash your graphics card drivers. The fact that it went through 3D Mark, I could only dream .. But playing on it can be completely without problems, so why do not I do not understand the power of 3D Mark ..: D Well, when I wrote last week, this company, if I wanted to try their extension cords, so be sure :)

I have posted a total of 3 pieces. One x16 / x16 and two x16 / x8. When connecting to x8 graphics should fall by 5%, but I have verified it, but someone told me. EMS package from Taiwan was in two days at home, which was super. Here is its content.

1.JPG

Extension cords seem to look really well, and are also good! The company offers all possible extension cords in lengths up to 630 mm!

2.JPG

3.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

First, of course, I had to drain the water circuit. Given that the circuit has a drain ****, so it was very simple.

7.JPG

After removing the holder with the graphics card, I wanted to join the new extension cords, but .. Holder had large enough holes to go there this new extension cords, so I had no other choice but to throw the card next to the cabinet and temporarily connect the new pipe: D It looks at all; but the purpose to fulfill, so why not .. :)

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

Immediately after the flooding of the circuit I hooked 3D Mark and was curious how many points will be mainly on whether this riser it finally passes these tests. Drove a score you can see for yourself. What I am so looking at the results on the 3D Mark, so this result is totally OK. I was expecting a lot thanks prodlužce Bodiky lost, but lost, or little.

12.png

After a little OC graphics card, ASUS GPU Tweak, the score was even a little higher. Finally, I would therefore like to say that if you have a quality extension cords, it is possible to place a card completely anywhere :)

13.png

Back