• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Screen colours messing while working on second monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nikitasd13

Registered
Anyone knows why my screen colours are messing around?? While I’m playing at fullscreen and moving the mouse to my second monitor things are getting crazy! I’m posting a video so you can see what I’m talking about!

Last edited:
I would try changing the cable connecting that monitor to the GPU. Acts like a flaky cable.

Thats a WoW setting. Turn off the foreground/background Max FPS. When you leave WoW in fullscreen and move to the other monitor it tends the change refresh rates causing issues like this.

Z

Thats a WoW setting. Turn off the foreground/background Max FPS. When you leave WoW in fullscreen and move to the other monitor it tends the change refresh rates causing issues like this.

Z

That’s the closest answer since nothing else worked. But foreground and background FPS limits are off! I think it’s refresh rate problem but I can’t see any setting to fix it in vanilla!!!

That’s the closest answer since nothing else worked. But foreground and background FPS limits are off! I think it’s refresh rate problem but I can’t see any setting to fix it in vanilla!!!

Are both monitors the same res and refresh rate by default ?

Z

Back