• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Screenshot to print with one button?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pierre3400

annnnnnd it's gone
Hello guys,

I use a software called PrintKey 2000, it has always worked fine, i hit the Printkey button, and it prints the screenshot right away.

My problem is, that PrintKey is starting to show its age, and crashes often, and has latly started to only work once, in the sense that i can print screen, and then the software fails to so again until closed and opened once more.

What i need to find is a newer, free software that does the same. It does not need to save the images, just a direct print.

Does anyone know of a software. Google brings me plenty of hits, but there is so many, i thought it be easier to ask if anyone knew a good one before i started testing every single one i can find.

I was specifically referring to Scrolling Windows and not just a simple snapshot. I like to grab the entire page if I can.

Back