• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Selecting a Good Printer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zzzzzzzzzz

I am looking for a few good color printers for office general usage and request assistance and recommendations in selection of a good printer/multifunction printing device.

The printer should support:

at least 20 Pages per minute printing black and color
decent quality color printing
duplex printing
US Legal (8 x 14) Size Paper
Letter (8 x 11) Size Paper
Com 10 size envelopes (this often seems implemented in a document feed tray)​

The printer should also:

not disable consumable prematurely and have easy way of using consumable past any planned obsolescence "features". Something that I have seen often is implementation of printers that will require changing toner cartridge based on something (like number of pages printed), regardless as to whether the cartridge is actually empty.​

Scanning and copying ability would be a nice plus. Consumables being cheap is also preferred.

Currently the office has a Brother MFC-9970CDW. This printer is a disappointment due to the build quality (poor quality plastics) and the enforcement of a method to disable cartridges prematurely.

Last edited:
Well i just want to suggest to purchase HP laser jet printer for your business or home usage
because this is nice and fine printer for printing the papers and the result of this printer is
very fine and reliable printer....

Back