• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SETI Project offline

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
IIRC, The Multi-beam receiver was an upgrade put into Aricebo to allow the dish to track 7 points in the sky rather than one as it has been doing for some time, effectively increasing the dish's effectiveness by 700%.

Roisen said:
IIRC, The Multi-beam receiver was an upgrade put into Aricebo to allow the dish to track 7 points in the sky rather than one as it has been doing for some time, effectively increasing the dish's effectiveness by 700%.
Nice, more work :) And I realized the problem with my work. The multiple day work thing is only supported by client 5.10 and later, still using clients 5.8 :( time to run around and update them.

freakdiablo said:
Nice, more work :) And I realized the problem with my work. The multiple day work thing is only supported by client 5.10 and later, still using clients 5.8 :( time to run around and update them.
At this point you may as well wait for the new optimizers to come out and do it all at once ... :)

Multibeam app was just released :beer:

I'm going to wait for the optimized app, but if you really want the new app, delete app_info.xml and reset the project

Back