• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Share your go-to gaming gear!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vishera

As the title ensues, this is just a thread for people to share tips and preferences on keyboard brands, Cherry MX switches, the best GPU, anything that relates to advice on gaming, whether it's the peripherals or components of the PC. Maybe even third party performance boosters like Razr. Figured this is a good place to have a jumble of information for people to refer to. Have fun! :D

A custom 6 button 4way arcade controller for me. I uses arcade switches and buttons. I need a new box for it tho. that one I have is falling apart.

I am a big fan of Ducky keyboards, specifically the Shine series. http://www.duckychannel.com.tw/en/keyboard.html The flavor of switch is a personal preference, I have tried all of them and I very much prefer Clear Cherry mx switches. 144hz monitors are also a must for me, the difference between 120-144hz and 60hz is amazing.

Back