• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Should I OC with this PSU?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

capttripppp

I have a ePOWER EP-600NE-XV 600W ATX12V v2.2 / ESP12V v2.92 Power Supply - OEM, and I was wondering if I should/could use this psu to OC. I looked in the tried and true stickie and I didn't see it in there but I just wanted to ask to see what everyone else thinks. I already plan on buying a new PSU Corsair or something, so I can wait. I was just wondering if I should wait or should I give it a shot?

I wouldnt trust that PSU as far as i could throw it, upgrade to a Seasonic, XFX or Corsair then you are ready to overclock worry free :D

There have been decent reviews for it, but no reviews along the lines of OC-ing. I will wait though, I have no desire to lose anything as collateral damage should it decide to go.

There have been decent reviews for it, but no reviews along the lines of OC-ing. I will wait though, I have no desire to lose anything as collateral damage should it decide to go.
Who reviewed it and how did they review it?

I just googled it at the time, and the reviews weren't like Raidmax and Logisys and others, you know Don't Buy!!! It was said that this was a reliable PSU. But all of that was before I spent the time researching and learning. Hopefully this weekend I'll be buying a Corsair modular, at least that's what I have been considering, and I will keep this PSU for a back or frankenstien project or something

Back