• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SimpleCam

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Prot

I am wondering if anyone has any experience using SimpleCam. From what I read, this seems like a very good program for what i want to do, but if someone has a better suggestion, I am all ears. What I want to do is set up a web cam to monitor activity in an office. I don't need sound, just video. Basically, something to just be able to check to see if someone is sleeping on the job or not. I don't want something that I have to pay a monthly fee for or sign up for something. The computer I will be hooking this up to is on dsl with a static ip address and is running Windows XP Home Edition. I want to be able to view this from my home, or wherever I may be. It doesn't have to be something that requires extra security or even a password. I want something simple and free and I think SimpleCam may be the ticket, but I would like input from you guys.

Back