• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Skype stuck signing in, any fix?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Toastslave

Registered
Hey guys this may seem like a noob problem but I've literally tried EVERYTHING I can possible think of but no luck, and seeing as this site has the most knowledgeable people around I thought I'd try. Basically every time I go to sign in skype it just gets stuck on signing in. Im using windows 7 64-bit. HERES ALL THE THINGS IVE TRIED.

Reinstalling Skype
Installing an older version of skype
making a new skype account
deleting the skype "appdata"
ran CC cleaner for registry errors
I completely uninstalled my skype proxxy which I was using previously to prevent DDOSing
My hardrive is not full or anywhere near full

nothing has worked and im thinking the only way to fix now is reinstalling windows but i really dont want to do that, anybody have any ideas?

Last edited:
Lots of suggestions here... I don't use Skype so I don't know, but a quick google can probably help you find your problem.

a quick google? lol you don't think ive already googled for hours on this topic?

Okay well ill just assume this problem is to difficult for the overclockers community to solve, ill just reinstall windows.

Back