• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SL6WU @ Newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

S_Wilson

Hard Working Member
Just thought I would give all a headsup that Newegg has SL6WU's. I know most are getting them from PC Power or whatever it is called. I ordered it Monday 4/12 and got it yesterday, SL6WU with 30 Caps.

SL6WU
L401A331
2/2/04 (Pack Date)

YMMV with them as we all know. Good Luck.

S_Wilson said:
Just thought I would give all a headsup that Newegg has SL6WU's. I know most are getting them from PC Power or whatever it is called. I ordered it Monday 4/12 and got it yesterday, SL6WU with 30 Caps.

SL6WU
L401A331
2/2/04 (Pack Date)

Please let us know how much you can overclock it :)

S_Wilson said:

SL6WU
L401A331
2/2/04 (Pack Date)

I've been away for a while, what is that of 30 caps ??? :D

I just got my chip from PCSS, im kind of worried, it does NOT have 30 caps. Here is the info:

sl6wu Mylasia
fpo: L341B300
1/16/04

Re: Re: Re: SL6WU @ Newegg

a12bc3 said:

And how do you find out if it has 30 caps?

Just look at the bottom of your CPU when it's out of the socket. Count the caps or endcaps. There would probably be 12 or 30.

The overclock is fine. Stuck at 245FSB at V set to auto. Won't do 246 no matter what which I think is because of my IC7. I have a P4C800 on the way so hopefully that help things.

Back