• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Snap, crackle & pop audio

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
*Update*

After swapping out drives, doing a clean os/drivers install on the new drive, I decided to try again and use the SBz sound card. This time I installed the older drivers (2017 version), and whaddaya know, it works perfectly fine now. No static or anything :confused:

I'm still scratching my head and wondering wth was causing the static issue. I checked and rechecked everything and I couldn't find the culprit. For now Imma enjoy my sound, but I ain't letting it go. Dam problem has got under my skin! :mad:

Driver issues. I need to re-remember this every time I cross paths with hardware issues. Seems that frequently enough by my own experience and reading the forums that this winds up being the problem.

Driver issues. I need to re-remember this every time I cross paths with hardware issues. Seems that frequently enough by my own experience and reading the forums that this winds up being the problem.

I dunno if it was driver issues. I had the same problem with the onboard audio.

Back