• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Socket Cooling Screw wholes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dolk

I once overclocked an Intel
So I'm not sure what they are called but you know those 4 wholes around the CPU socket? Well I'm trying to get the dimensions of those wholes, the distance between each of them etc. Anyone have that info or know where to find it?

AM2+ I found that the AM2 Socket Holders are 95 x 48mm which are similar to the measurements that I acquired a couple days ago.

Hey HEY! We must be precise with all our measurements. If something is off then the whole thing is off. We are Engineers designing your products so you don't have to. We are Engineers, we control the consumer market. We are Engineers, because we are so board of quantum physics and the designing of simple machines, we build a 50mile track to launch photons at one another when really its a huge gaming computer. We are Engineers, because we change your world to something better!

Back