• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

soltek EQ3704

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Daewood

hey all my cousin just got a soltek EQ3704 barebones with the SL-B7C-FGR mobo and when he put in his mobile athlon 2500 and setting the jumper to 133fsb the mobo only recognized the mobile as an 800mhz cpu and i cant the comp to boot at a multi higher than 12.5 (have to reset cmos)???

can you help me/him?

Well the jumper thing is known and you have to do a pin mod for 13x plus multis. Fir details check out the xticky in the AMD cpu section.

The other thing is for most of the other things to work correctly with you might need to flash the bios to one that supports barton cored CPUs if possible for that motherboard.

Try those and then tell us what happened and whether that fixes your problem.

well solteks website does not have a newer bios and i googled the problem and it seems that alot of the mobos are not able to see the mobile at the right speed so what i did was set the multi at 12.5 and oced to something like 148 fsb and then set the voltage to 1.450 and it runns at the rated speed and is stable afaik my cousin is testing the stability right now....

Back