• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

some bf2 servers not really ranked?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

creepy

Maybe its just me but ive noticed that some bf2 servers arent really ranked perhaps? The title says ranked and I have my filter set on ranked severs only but I can go play for 3 hours and rack up a total score of 400 or so and still 2 hours later my stats go untouched.

This happening to anyone else?

creepy said:
Maybe its just me but ive noticed that some bf2 servers arent really ranked perhaps? The title says ranked and I have my filter set on ranked severs only but I can go play for 3 hours and rack up a total score of 400 or so and still 2 hours later my stats go untouched.

This happening to anyone else?

I know the stats have been buggy since the last patch althoguh I haven't heard anything like this. You might want to try reinstalling the latest patch and see if that helps but I know its the servers job to report stats at tje end of a round (sometimes it takes some servers much longer than others, how long have you waited?), seems like that may have happened to me before on one server but I can't remember, other than that I don't know what would be causing this?

some servers are just messed up and don't correctly send the scores. I have been pretty lucky so far (From what I can tell) that I haven't had a server with that problem.

My status bar hasn't moved since I installed the new patch. However, I have been promoted twice since installing the patch so my numbers are being recognized.

VWrpm said:
My status bar hasn't moved since I installed the new patch. However, I have been promoted twice since installing the patch so my numbers are being recognized.

I had something similar happen. Before the patch my scores and everything were showing up in game but at the same time it wasnt uping my rank along with the score as well as giving unlocks. Yet according to bf2s.com I should have been 2 ranks above what it was showing in game and had 2 guns unlocked. I got the patch and played for about 1/2 hour then all of the sudden my rank moved up to where it should be and so on.

VWrpm said:

Thats because the status bar thing has been broken since patch 1.03

Back