• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Something odd going on with System Monitor / Core temp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Frakk

My core temps drop to 0 at fairly regular intervals, see pic. you can see the warning flashing on the CPU bars and the dips on the line drawing underneath.

Anyone else seen this on there system? it does not seem to be replicating it in HWMonitor.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 52
do you have clean and quiet or or their boost options enabled? when it puts the core into idle state it shows a temp of 0c. Its not uncommon to see this value on some of the different core temperature monitors.

having the epu software enabled will do it aswell.

do you have clean and quiet or or their boost options enabled? when it puts the core into idle state it shows a temp of 0c. Its not uncommon to see this value on some of the different core temperature monitors.

having the epu software enabled will do it aswell.

Do i what?!?!?!? hell no.... there is no need to use the green words at me, i was only asking :chair: :p

I haven't cruised the forums a lot in a few years but Frakk seems a bit unstable hehe.

:)

reminds me of someone else I used to know posted incessantly back then just to get his stars up years ago without posting much of real value :p

I know theres some cores out there that naturally do that aswell, llanos have a tendency to do it despite having it forced off. I checked the one of the api's aswell for temp monitoring and when a core goes into a parked state by the os it seems it can also show that temperature state.

mabye we should increase frakks core voltage some to take care of this instability :p

Back