• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Speed fan readings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

farjia

Kindly check my speed fan readings :

:confused:

Is everything ok??

Attachments

• SpeedFan.JPG
    SpeedFan.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 226
Yup.

You can't trust the voltage readings like 12V, so ignore them. Take a DMM and have a look if you don't trust your PSU. And the temps look OK.

A DMM is a digital multimeter. It's a device that measures voltage, resistance, and amperage.

Right now, I don't remember the specs of the voltages, but, you can't trust the readings that your Super IO chip gives you. They're usually wrong. If you're concerned on your voltages and PSU accuracy, you should take a DMM out and check the voltages yourself.

Actually, I was only just concerned about my Temperatures and have no idea about voltages and other stuff which you mentioned and I am guessing this DMM is an electronic device of some kind and not a software.. right? and one has to connect it to the computer parts like smps and motherboard to learn about voltages and stuff, I don't think I am qualified to do all that.

This is a DMM.

ECQM1324.jpg

You only have to connect it to a Molex to check +12V and +5V or to the 24p to check +5VSB, +3.3V, -12V, and that's it. IIRC.

Anyway, you don't need to do any of these.

Back