• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Spend $30 via Paypal at any store that takes it (including eBay) and get $15 back!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I wonder if this works if you pay eBay fees with PayPal, cause I have a little over $30 in eBay fees, but I'm not sure if I'll be buying anything anytime soon.

Send Money transactions, payments to Personal Accounts, eBay payments made to Personal Accounts, donations, PayPal Mobile transactions, payments for services, Virtual Debit Card payments, PayPal ATM/ Debit Card payments, payments made when you are not logged into your PayPal account, and PayPal Plus Credit Card payments not made through your PayPal account.
To me that sounds like it must be money already in your PayPal account or at least money you deposit into PayPal before the purchase. Am I wrong there?

wannaoc said:
To me that sounds like it must be money already in your PayPal account or at least money you deposit into PayPal before the purchase. Am I wrong there?

No, I don't think that is an issue. At least I don't read that anywhere in that quote.

I thought this was a scam but it was true . Thank you sharing this info . I just 15 bucks back from them > WOW . now to get the other 985.00 they got from me so far .

thanks again

:attn:

therookie said:
I thought this was a scam but it was true . Thank you sharing this info . I just 15 bucks back from them > WOW . now to get the other 985.00 they got from me so far .

thanks again

:attn:

You mean you already got the $15 back from this offer? or was this from a previous offer?

jivetrky said:
You mean you already got the $15 back from this offer? or was this from a previous offer?

I will have to take that back .. I got credit for a return. What I have read they drag there feet with this rebate. Just like they all do

My bad

Sorry

scoobydoo said:
Acer 22" widescreen lcd $290 shipped - $15 rebate = hard to resist:(

Boy I got crazy excited for a second there. My email notification said $190 shipped....I raced to get here to ask you where you bought it... :)

Probably not as long as its $30 or over when you actually pay. So I'm guessing since most people sell things on ebay using premium accounts that this will likely work on auctions?

yup.
Good deal and as others said I got my money last time in 10 days. I always wonder about people who say they never got it or it took for ever when everyone else gets it fast.
Broody

ahbroody said:
yup.
Good deal and as others said I got my money last time in 10 days. I always wonder about people who say they never got it or it took for ever when everyone else gets it fast.
Broody
It took a very long time for me to get mine but I got it. Long as I get it I'm good. ;)

Back