• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Spring Steam Sale.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just get the master chief collection if you're interested.

Halo Infinite is F2P multiplayer for whatever that's worth.

They're also perpetually on PC game pass if you have any interest in signing up for $8/mo give or take. (I use Microsoft rewards points to pay my sub when I feel like it)

I've actually heard good things about the SP campaign for Infinite, which is basically what you're getting for paying.

Only got two games so far, Obduction (one of the newer Myst games) and BPM: Bullets Per Minute.

Nothing else jumped out too much yet.

Never having played HALO before...Should one opt for the bundle ($15.99) Or just pick a newer one or two ?

Definitely the Master Chief Collection. They bumped up the graphics in all those games. The first two Halos are flat-out classics of the whole FPS genre. They would probably look terrible today without the graphics upgrade. But I don't think any of the newer Halo games every captured what those first two had.

Multiplayer on Halo Infinite is nice though... (Or WAS nice the last time I played it.)

Last edited:
Bought PGA 2k23 for $20... its worth that!
Yes, That is a great price. I paid $60 and still play everyday. Have 253 hours in. I love playing the course the PGA (Copperhead/Valspar for instance) that the PGA is playing that week.

Plus the Masters and every other of the 100's of user made courses.

Same. A buddy and I usually play h2h on this week's course (among others) as well.

Having issues with my wireless Xbox controller though so, for the moment I'm relegated to mouse and keyboard. Message me your steam ID and maybe we'll hook up and play a round or two? What skill level do you play on?

Bought PGA 2k23 for $20... its worth that!
I got 2k21 for free on PS+. Played through a full season with my created character but turned on some assists as I found it to be super inconsistent with the controller for slight deviation.

Is 2k23 that different?

Same. A buddy and I usually play h2h on this week's course (among others) as well.

Having issues with my wireless Xbox controller though so, for the moment I'm relegated to mouse and keyboard. Message me your steam ID and maybe we'll hook up and play a round or two? What skill level do you play on?
Yeah that's a problem...I only play for fun. Online puts you at Pro and I suck.

I play with the NPC's at Very Hard, Course Very Hard and myself at beginner. If I wanna play bad I do that 3 times a week on my real course. :cheers:

I"ll give it a try tho PM sent.

Is 2k23 that different?
My take... the graphics are better. THe swing 'forgiveness', even on a beginner, isn't as forgiving as 2k21. Where on beginner, I could constantly bang -20 to -25 under on good/great rounds, I do as well in 2k23 so far. That said, I'm also on a wireless Xbox controller, so who knows if it's that compared to wired or just rusty (only have around 5 hours in).

There's a lot more to it... like things I haven't even explored, like club fittings and perks, spider charts of attributes you can change, etc. A lot more in-depth for sure.

Nice. Around 2005 , before gaming consoles went to the Network , I lost interest in gaming.
Recently , getting back into gaming keyboards and controllers. Enjoying it very much.

Last console i owned was a Nintendo. So long ago forgot the model. lolol

Back