• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG ST.o.CH FACTOR_I

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
As laid down since the last time, here goes more development.
The bottom of the box had to be more complicated to be included with the main part, and until it gets well disguised,
The front side is already populated with power and restart buttons.
_3144067.JPG
_3144069.JPG
_3144070.JPG
_3144073.JPG
_3144074.JPG
_3144075.JPG
_3144078.JPG
_3144080.JPG
_3144081.JPG
The two versions of the same question.
_3144082.JPG _3144083.JPG _3144084.JPG
Until then, take care.

Not big on that style of case in general, but man that is some craftsmanship!

When there is a new design not yet implemented, always appear divergent critical of all kinds, which is perfectly normal if someone does not like.

When there is a new design not yet implemented, always appear divergent critical of all kinds, which is perfectly normal if someone does not like.

Don't misunderstand, I love your work. Just never been a fan of the "gamer" style. That being said, their is only so much you can do with a rectangle. Keep up the good work!

Don't misunderstand, I love your work. Just never been a fan of the "gamer" style. That being said, their is only so much you can do with a rectangle. Keep up the good work!
What I wanted to say was that there are not two identical comments about the same issue, and not that you don't like the design, just said in a general way.
However I am working on a new front because already realized that does not fall in general context.

Hello modders, for today I bring another update, the front renewed with the DVD drive in the top position in order to avoid conflicts with the door. The last outside part was the easiest to carry out and the next step will be to dismantle everything, sanding and painting. Inside the box left to do the power supply and access to deposits caps.
By now are these photos, I'm sorry to have taken so long to get here. _4114172.JPG

_4114175.JPG

_4114178.JPG

_4114181.JPG

_4114179.JPG

_4114170.JPG
See you later.

Hmm. Its not my cup of tea design wise, but I respect the craftsmanship and dedication. Will love to see it when its finished!

Photobucket is notorious for that! After a short time, users will see a message claiming the user moved or deleted it, even when false.
If it happens I will deal with it at the right time. For now still works.
Hmm. Its not my cup of tea design wise, but I respect the craftsmanship and dedication. Will love to see it when its finished!
Thanks man.

Back