• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor has... issues...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Star Wars Jedi Survivor PC Is *Still* The Worst Triple-A PC Port Of 2023

Steam has it on sale, and I was literally going to pull the trigger until I saw your post. Like all I want is a cool Star Wars game with a light saber etc, and have the maker support it, unlike BFSTW!! CRAPPP I think this game will always be broken.

Steam has it on sale, and I was literally going to pull the trigger until I saw your post. Like all I want is a cool Star Wars game with a light saber etc, and have the maker support it, unlike BFSTW!! CRAPPP I think this game will always be broken.
You can still grab Knights of the Old Republic I/II on GoG (maybe steam), older game but by far one of the best, plenty of very nice HD mods available for it :thup:

I was just thinking fondly of KTOR :) HD Mods sound nice
You need the restoration mods before anything else (literally, they have a warning about it), it's unreal how much stuff the Devs cut from the final version from both KOTOR and KOTOR II that these guys put back in 😍

Back