• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

starcraft2 clan for OCF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Janus, by all means go ahead. I uploaded it to the group photos for everyone to use. In fact, I'm happy my 3 minutes of work on Photoshop is finally being appreciated ;)

what we really need is a clan only chat application so we can chat, join each others games easily and possibly make a rank structure similar to WC3. does any one have the capabilities of coding something like this. and it should be easy, all the clan member would have to do is open the exe and he is instantly in the clan chat room where only current members can log in. once logged in on the right side he will see a list of all the members with a avatar next to all of them that is representative of their "rank" in the clan.

i dont know just a crap shot for something a bit more interactive.

what we really need is a clan only chat application so we can chat, join each others games easily and possibly make a rank structure similar to WC3. does any one have the capabilities of coding something like this. and it should be easy, all the clan member would have to do is open the exe and he is instantly in the clan chat room where only current members can log in. once logged in on the right side he will see a list of all the members with a avatar next to all of them that is representative of their "rank" in the clan.

i dont know just a crap shot for something a bit more interactive.

IRC :)

I slowed with SC2 lately, only playing very casual atm.

nice revamp on Desert Strike for anyone who loves that map. Although unless you pick zerg it feels the same ol sam ol.... The Slugalisks spew creep out their *** while they run with your army bolsterign the speeds of everything so your hydra's dont fall behind. They deal quite a bit of dmg with their claw attack thats as fast as a zerglings, 150 hp.. and when they explode they spew forth a bunch of baby ultralisks! Brutalisks now are there, some gangly vampiric units.. it seems Zerg got all the love, everyone else just got more expensive though =9

For anybody who wants to have voice chat... Get Mumble. I'm running a server y'all can use.

mumble.ocfteams.com
port 64738
password OCF

wa77ss // 363
I can't type numbers into the name field. It only accepts letters. AFAIK, B.net disallows numbers in the character name, so what's your real character name? :p

Last edited:
For anybody who wants to have voice chat... Get Mumble. I'm running a server y'all can use.

mumble.ocfteams.com
port 64738
password OCF

I can't type numbers into the name field. It only accepts letters. AFAIK, B.net disallows numbers in the character name, so what's your real character name? :p

my bad....thought you need forum name. haha.

TWaTTs

Back