• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stats Circus Under New BigTop!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SkyHook

Senior Village Idiot
Well for everyone's viewing pleasure we once again have Daily Stats & TeamRace Stats daily updates posted.

If it is any consolation, in my conversations last night and today with the stats people on other teams, we were not by any means the only teams effected by Berkeley's decision to switch around some locations for the data we rely on. Finally this afternoon a brilliant individual at last came up with a work-around that made getting the data once again possible.

Todays numbers as you can easily see are actually today's production combined with yesterday's unreported production, so we are back ontrack and nobody has lost anything, just looks like a REALLY BAD day yesterday and a TREMENDOUS day today.

Respectfully,
SkyHook

Thanks for all your work SkyHook!!! I think you shoud get another star or two just because you are so dedicated to helping this team:cool:

Your Mouth to GOD'S Ear!

racecar12 said:
Thanks for all your work SkyHook!!! I think you shoud get another star or two just because you are so dedicated to helping this team:cool:

Thanks for your kind words! As for more stars, well that's the business we're in around here isn't it, finding INTELLIGENT stars. I do hope maybe someday the planets will all be in the right alignment and my stars can change their color, but only time can tell that story. My efforts for this team are rooted in one very simple idea, and that is that each and every member of this team is IMPORTANT and deserves the very best I can give to them.

Respectfully,
SkyHook

Hi Ron, Just thought that I would drop in and say hello.

Its nice to see that the statsmen's work is appreciated here, much like it is on my own teams forum :)

Of course, it doesnt matter which team you crunch for, we are all working towards a common goal, to find extra terrestrial life, in the meantime, keep on crunching :cool:

Hello Jason!

Glad to see you stopped by to catch an eyeful of our Happy Little Group.

For those with that strange look on your faces about now, Jason is the Stats Coordinator for PCFormat Seti Team, which is based in the U.K., and he and I have been communicating back and forth since last week when we both discovered we had a similar predicament concerning the changes Berkeley made with their data servers and how it effected our ability to use SETITeam. He was, I feel safe in saying, about the second happiest person when a workaround was finally achieved. Second only to yours truly!

Anyway give him a warm Overclocker's welcome if you please.

Respectfully,
SkyHook

Thank you for your warm welcome to your forum :)

Although I would say that I was more happy with the work around, but that debate could go on forever, so I think its best to agree to disagree.

I'm sure I will be dropping around often, and hope we can have a good inter-team relationship.

Thanks Dk, I will been dropping in daily, although I may not always post, I dont feel that I should be commenting on other teams affairs.

Back