• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

STEEL handcuffs $4 shipped (dead deal)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
kwago said:
for hot hot monkey sechhz
hahaha

i know one of these days im going to somehow walk in on someone handcuffed to a bed..left there w/out their $$$
*thinking of quagmire from stewie griffon* :cool:

d94 said:
hahaha

i know one of these days im going to somehow walk in on someone handcuffed to a bed..left there w/out their $$$
*thinking of quagmire from stewie griffon* :cool:

that's a seinfeld episode

As for the strength of the steel as mentioned above... If the links are easily broken thats actually an advantage here. They have the right amount of effect without the creepy aftertaste - more likely to get used outside of your imagination. Think of it like a blind fold... heavy rope or a hankerchief around the eyes might not happen, but something fluffy and silky could be a different story. ;)

techun said:
that's a seinfeld episode

Thats also from the family guy. ;)

Silversinksam said:
When I was a kid we used to play this crazy game called war, we used to hog tie an enemy by his feet in trees and such if they were captured. Once I handcuffed one kid to a tree using these handcuffs and he broke right out of them, the links are very weak.

These days the laws are so tough we probably would be arrested for playing that crazy game, but all were willing participants. Not like we captured non combats :)

Hehe, we used to play war too, which also involved taking and tieing prisoners, though only at the wrists to something stationary. We also never raped or pillaged the surrounding villages, guess we were sheltered youths, the thought never crossed our minds. I can remember tearing through the cornfields by my house at full sprint too... We'd get so into it we didn't care, but anyone whose ran through a cornfield before knows what your likely to come out looking like... sliced and diced! Good way to lose someone if they're tailing you though, for future reference in case any forum members are being chased by some crazy hillbillies and theres a mature field of corn near by. :cool:

Last edited:
Back