• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Strangest pc probs u have ever encountered ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My old system used to freeze every time I installed video card drivers, no matter what version they would've been. So I had to use windows generics for a while. Then I swapped my video card, poof. Problem was gone, faulty card. -_-

weirdest problem:
Polterguiests
examples:
computer not turning on randomly(hit the switch a few times, 15 mins later its fine)
totally random errors(first mouse driver was problem, disabled mouse driver, everything's ok. Sound drivers causes same problem, so I disable sound drivers, everythings ok. Out of curiosity I re-enable mouse driver and everythings ok again for a few hours. Then I disabled EVERYTHING in msconfig in win98 and a different random arro comes up)
lol, thats all i can think of right now

when windows 98 crashed (krnl32.dll error) WHILE INSTALLING it. that is not all. in the background, it was on the picture that said "increased reliability and stability" !!!!!

my computer would automatically turn off 50 sec after bootup.
and then turn on about 10 min later and turn back off in 50 seconds again and again and again untill.... i unplugged it

Back